Sock of the Day, or at least every couple of days Blog :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sock of the Day, Monday May 3rd, 2010

Today's sock of the day is actually a leg warmer.
A fun and funky pink cotton leg warmer.

These cuties are great for spring, not too hot or bulky and a great way to add a little flair to a simple outfit.

Maybe it's just the 80's in me, but when I put a pair of leg warmers on, I feel all, I don't know, my little ponyesque. YOU CAN TOO!

The lovely lady in the leg warmers is sock diva D. who is a classic example of why California girls have a reputation for being lovely.

We give the outfit and the weather, a huge hang ten. (I'm sorry, I'm still not a surfer. I'm not even surferer enough to be a poseur.)

Remember to not forget the leg fashion just because it's getting close to short season!

Check out our pink cotton leg warmers here dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment