Sock of the Day, or at least every couple of days Blog :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sock of the Day, Friday May 7th 2010 (I'm wearing these right now)

It is early May in sunny southern California, but I still chose to wear these angora blend funky argyle socks today.

The lovely young lady in the photo is 5 feet 10 inches tall, and almost all legs so the sock looks like a knee sock on her, and is!

On yours truly, all whopping 5 foot 3 inches of me, these can hit just over the knee and look wicked awesome (I've stolen that phrase from the vernacular) with a pleated skirt.

Today I have a meeting so I've just got them on under respectable slacks, but they are making my outfit just a little more fun and funky and are soft and comfy to boot. Or not to boot, maybe to shoe. Or to heel or something.

The shoes in that photo are my Fluevogs, and I walked the mile to work in the sunny sunshine today in those and these great soft angora socks.

Whee!

Check these knee high or over the knees if you're a shorty like me argyles here. They cone in black too.


Stay socksy!

~~Sock Diva L

No comments:

Post a Comment