Sock of the Day, or at least every couple of days Blog :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fancy Schmancy Sock-It-To-Me Silver and Black lace / mesh knee-high socks ON MY BIRTHDAY!

So you think our socks don't get fancy??

Let me tell you bub, they do, they really really do!

So yesterday was my birthday and so we're staying in a hotel in Shinjuku with an amazingly breathtaking view.

There were fancy plans out in Ebisu (a secret to me) and it all started with me putting my feet once again in rude places in the evevator on the way down to the 20th floor lobby of the hotel.



On our way out, I swung by the ladies' room which had floor-to-ceiling glass walls facing out.
I usually get stunning vertigo when I look out glass walls, but I managed to stay focused enough to put my feet on yet more clean and pristine Japanese surfaces.


Dinner was lovely, the socks comfortable and cute.

A day well spent if I do say so myself.


Little bit older Sock Diva L

No comments:

Post a Comment