Sock of the Day, or at least every couple of days Blog :)

Monday, April 28, 2014

We're Back From Our 2-Year Sabbatical

Dear Socks Blog,

How've you been?  I hope well.  I was going through some boxes the other day and found some old posts we did together.  Can you believe it's been 2 years?  Seems like only yesterday I was trying to get people's old smelly socks.  Ahhh, good times.  Look, I'm sorry that we left it the way we did, and I want to give it another try.  I've kind of being seeing other people, spreading the word about socks elsewhere.  But I'm back.  

I see the error of my ways.  Those other sites didn't have what you have.  I want to get the most out of our time together, not be limited to 140 characters.  I want us to be exclusive, I don't want to sharing everything with all my friends, and your friends, and their friends.  I don't want to fill my days compiling Boards of "Things that remind me of socks."  Life is too short. And I want us to have a space to share-Ourspace, not just Myspace.  Ok, real talk, I never even thought about stooping that low.  I've been down, but believe me, not that low.  C'mon Myspace.  Not even JT can help you now. 

So, if you'll have me, I'd love to try again. I'm a different person than I was before.  You'll see, I'll be insightful, informative, witty, and throw in some unexpected rhymes, just to keep you on your toes.

Best,

Art Socks III

No comments:

Post a Comment