Sock of the Day, or at least every couple of days Blog :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sock of the Day, Monday April 26, 2010

I've decided to start a sock-of-the-day blog post and see if I can actually do it consistently.
For a month or so.


I'm trepidations, and uncertain about actually doing it daily, so maybe technically and more realistically I should probably call this segment "Socks and stockings of the every other day, weekends probably not included so several socks of the month is more like it", but as that's long and unwieldy, I'm going with "Sock of the Day" right now as the title, misleading as it may be.

It isn't that we don't have over 365 socks and stockings; we have more than enough socks to bring you a "Sock or fabulous stocking of the day" post type deal here, it is just me.

I never even managed to keep a diary consistently as a child and have several lovely diaries with two or three entries, boring with hideously spelling and my left-handed travesty of almost handwriting-like chicken scratch barely making a dent in the thousands of blank looming pages.

But for the love of my Socks and stockings line-up, I'll give it a socksy try.

So where was I?

On yes. Today's sock.

Today's sock of the day is:
(Drum or sock roll please!)
Celeste Stein's Geisha knee-high trouser stockings in taupe!



 



















From our amazing Knee high socks and stockings category also of course found in the Celeste Stein Stockings, Leggings and tights category.

No comments:

Post a Comment